This weeks WE Recommend this site!

fredag 2 april 2010

April 2nd News

Hello Every member of Twisting Traffic. I have made lots of changes to the site and here are some updates on what I have done.

First of all, I have let Glen install the Surf4Cash modul. There is rules and terms on how this will work in the FAQ area so I urge you all to read them.

Secondly, I have set up a special advertising orders for each member level. You can read about this in advertising Area.

Third I have set up daily surf rewards you find them in FAQ area to.

You also now can vote for us, you find the banners to click on in FAQ AREA.

A new Feature is the Saterday Lottery Cash Game - A special splash page are in rotation when the game is on . You can read how it works in the FAQ AREA

I hope you all will enjoy The new Features and keep surfing. You never know when another one turn up. I am working hard to make Twisting Traffic a fun place to be.

I am sorry to say no one won the March referral contest.

However, this is a monthly event so keep referring.

April referral contest is on and there are new promo tools to use.

Please, activiate your account - you will not consider active if you have not surfed at least 25 sites, have one url / one banner / one hotlink in rotation. And keep assigning your credits.

For Sockhop Hits members, There is a special weekend bonus page, Please DO NOT report this site, just send in a support ticket with the right answere.

Well, I think that is for now. Happy Easter every one and thank you for stopping buy.

Proud Owner
Anette Hultman
sockhopgroup@gmail.com

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar