This weeks WE Recommend this site!

söndag 18 april 2010

10/04/18 Sunday News

Hey Twisting Traffic Surfers,

I have increased the suf4cash pages to 1000 sites. Surf and enjoy the fun.

Please promote Twisting traffic and help us reach the milestone of
active members of 200. If I catch you promoting with Promo4 I add some
nice funds to Your accounts.

The Name Contest
If you noticed we got a new friend on the site. He need a suitble name.
I like you to help me out with it, so please send me a support ticket with
a name you find suitble and I ad 100 extra credits to your account.

Sockhop Hits surfers,

You will get some funds if You find the Golden Hit of the day. Just report
the site and the funds will be added as soon as possible.

Well, that is for now. Keep surfing and have lots of fun.

Anette, admin & Owner

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar